Páginas

quarta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2010

Can't stop breaking hearts

Before i walk away, i'll make one confession
so this is the time, if you have some question
god, i'm so addicted, this is so delicious
that i just can't stop, so please don't be jealous

Everything i do, i do it with my head
and i don't feel bad, i feel so alive
that i just can't stop, and this isn't hard
this is my own game, i can't stop breaking hearts

please don't follow me
cause i know my words
i don't have to pretend
and i don't need to love

you will try to forgive
but you won't forget
like the messages i received
saying i'm the best

so i just can't stop
breaking hearts too fast
but it's not my fault
you are not the first

when you're sad you call me
they call me when they're happy
so this is the reason
you can't be the last